RIDGE Mountain Academy values your effort and interest in making RIDGE a part of your educational and athletic career. We aim to be supportive and helpful as you work through the financial aspect of coming to RIDGE Mountain Academy.
RIDGE Mountain Academy does award limited scholarships to Student Athletes who show promise and the ability to succeed at RIDGE. A student athlete who will gain from the RIDGE experience and also contribute to the RIDGE community and mission may be offered financial assistance, on a case-by-case basis.
In addition to RIDGE determining that a student athlete will be a positive addition to RIDGE, families must demonstrate financial need. All financial information is kept confidential as we work together through the scholarship application process.
There are many avenues FOR POTENTIAL STUDENT ATHLETES TO receive financial aid other than the RIDGE Scholarship Program.
POSSIBLE financial aid sources:
- Research and apply for scholarships and financial aid through your current school or university for study abroad, off campus and gap year programs.
- Apply for the Live Your Dream Grant.
- Financial Aid through the American Gap Association.
- Apply for a Student Loan.
- Some Student Athletes choose to save money from jobs worked before attending RIDGE Mountain Academy.