21 Day - Fall Mountain Bike & Rock Climb Experience
The 21 day Fall Mountain Bike & Rock Climb Experience is for male and female students taking time-off from traditional academics. Students of all abilities will receive individualized coaching within a supportive team environment. All climbing and biking equipment will be provided.
The first half of the program will be spent exploring the Rocky Mountains of Northwest Montana. Students will climb and bike daily. They will learn about wilderness medicine, CPR, leave no trace and bear safety.
For the second half of the program, vans transport the students south to Moab, Utah. The rock formations and single track terrain are truly world class. Here students will sharpen their technical skills and build confidence as mountain sport athletes.
Camping and outdoor cooking at a variety of basecamps allow for immediate access to daily adventure.
- Mountain Sports: Mountain Biking and Rock Climbing
- Industry Certification: Wilderness First Aid and CPR
- Service Learning: Trail Crew for a Day
- Outdoor Education: Leave No Trace, Bear Safety, Forest Ecology, Trip Planning and Camp Cooking, Knot Knowledge, Bike Maintenance
- Personal Growth: Yoga, Healthy Fueling, Journaling and Photo Blogging