Coach - Yoga Lead & SKI
Cat is a lively and passionate mountain girl. She grew up in a suburb of Boston, MA and spent her summers attending a sleep away camp in the woods of Maine. She found her love for the outdoors in New England but has developed an undying passion for skiing, running, hiking and yoga since moving out West.
Cat attended the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, WA where she majored in Geology and minored in Environmental Policy. After college Cat successfully through-hiked of the Pacific Crest Trail. Cat has guided backpacking, canoeing, and whitewater rafting trips and she has spent several winters ski instructing in the West.
Cat has experience teaching yoga, skiing and geology to all ages. Her outdoor guiding career is inspired by a passion to help others find a connection to wilderness.
- Bachelors of Science in Geology from the University of Puget Sound
- Avalanche Level II
- Wilderness First Responder
- Certified Yoga Instructor- Yoga Center in Seattle, WA
- Professional Ski Instructors of America Level 1 Certification
- Swift Water Rescue Certification