RIDGE Mountain Academy seeks hardworking, student athletes who are passionate about discovering their potential in the mountains. RIDGE does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, origin, ancestry, physical disability or sexual orientation.
RIDGE Mountain Academy has a rolling admissions process. Applications will be considered as they are received. Space is limited to 15 during the Winter Semester.
- Download and fill out application
- Submit application
- Email to admissions@RIDGEacademy.com
- Fax to (406) 414-7111
- Or mail to RIDGE Mountain Academy, P.O. Box 907, Whitefish, MT 59937
- Phone Interview
- After your application is received you will be contacted to set up a time for a phone interview.
- Acceptance Decision
- Decisions are made typically within 2 weeks of receiving an application and conducting an interview.
- Enrollment paperwork and deposit
- A tuition deposit of 50% is required within 14 days to secure a place at RIDGE Mountain Academy.
The RIDGE Admissions Team is available to assist and guide you through the application process. If you are interested in learning more about specific aspects of RIDGE, we are able to arrange phone calls with coaches, alumni, our academic coordinator, or the Executive Director.
Think RIDGE might be right for you? Let’s talk. (1-844-MyRIDGE)
Please Request Info or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about costs, campus tours, space availability, and application details. Ridge Mountain Academy is currently accepting applications, apply today!